Welcome to English Teacher Diary

Teaching is fun and interesting

Find the brightest side of an English Teacher's experience

Kamis, 04 Februari 2010

Cheating

About two weeks two to go, we are going to have final exam in Polytechnic of Agriculture

A regular event after 6 months of lecture

Instead of being happy having finished my job as a lecturer, I become more alert

do you know why?

The reason is................

At that time, I will become like a guard of many prisoners

and my prisoners will be my own students

The crime they do at that time will be .................... CHEATING

believe it or not most of my students are cheating in exam

it has become such a silly tradition

It is very ironic for diploma students to cheat actually

but it happens, and it is about 99,5% of them do that

There are several ways have been carried out

from giving motivation, threatening by religion rules, reminding to their parents for being

ashamed of knowing their deed

but, it doesn't work at all

They don't feel ashamed of doing that 'dirty job'

They've got no morality

I was wondering what will happen to this country when the young generation do not have ability

to show who they are, only depending on other people's work

No wonder, our country nowadays is having so many corruptors

it was begun from the tradition so called 'cheating'

1 komentar:

  1. I got sumthing interesting concerning this issue. Have a look at http://yorijuly14.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/belajar-lagi-ujian-lagi-lagi-lagi/

    *ngiklan mode: on

    BalasHapus