Welcome to English Teacher Diary

Teaching is fun and interesting

Find the brightest side of an English Teacher's experience

Minggu, 07 November 2010

Gloomy ..................


Today I have two classes

for our subject today, I have assigned the students to discuss in group a description of a plant

they may choose their favourite plant and they should present the result of their discussion in

power point



In the first class, I felt excited because they were enthusiastic, spiritful, dynamic

they were able to describe their plant eventhough at the first time they didn't meet my expectation

In the second class, I found it difficult to arouse my students enthusiasm

I myself felt gloomy because at the beginning of the class they still asked for permission to look

for laptop, sample plant huh.........................

To conclude, they didn't have a good preparation

I am really dissappointed

the same phenomenon always happen when i teach parallel class with the same topic

some classes are dynamics but others are less motivated

what a gloomy day I have .................

9 komentar:

  1. sorry mom we have tried as much as possible but we still have a very low ability in English ,,,,,,, we will try to change it,,,, and mom did'nt bored teaching for me

    BalasHapus
  2. mom could you help me to make a blog?

    BalasHapus
  3. never mind
    sometimes we feel disappointed for something we really want to happen

    ok, i'll teach you surya but we have a problem with my schedule
    why don't you try to google first how to make blog and then if you find any problem you can ask for my advice

    BalasHapus
  4. My mother already had a blog,,, but how to insert the data I do not know,,, i try some times,, but cannot,,,

    BalasHapus
  5. i disappointed for me because i can't to that.

    BalasHapus
  6. you have to log in first
    usually write your user name, password and then you can blog
    writing something, insert photo, give comment etc.
    by the way, what kind of blog admin that you use?
    wordpress?
    blogspot?
    blogsome?

    BalasHapus
  7. Ok
    open your blog
    then click 'sign in' button on the right side of your blog
    insert your user name and password
    then click 'entri baru' button
    there, you can write something
    just try it

    BalasHapus
  8. mom can"t to insert my data,,,, so i confused

    BalasHapus